Wednesday 23 October 2013

Everything Wrong with Twilight


Before I get started I just want to say that this post is not meant to personally infuriate Twilight fans, this is just a post pointing out the things I disagreed with, I actually really liked the idea of Twilight you know Werewolves vs Vampires but it wasn't what I expected and I thought it would be quite fun to talk about it. at least try and enjoy :)

The first thing i want to point out is that I love mythical creates like Vampires and werewolves but these films just got it all wrong, the next images you will see is a werewolf and a werewolf from twilight.




feel free to comment your favourite werewolves and vampires from books, films and TV programs!!!!








Ok so on the bottom is the very memorable werewolf from Doctor who in 2006 and on top is a wolf from twilight, i used the word wolf because I don't consider it a werewolf, these werewolves have just been beaten by doctor who which had a lower budget than the twilight films I mean look at it! its cool, large and dangerous however I am taking into consideration the way Jacob is portrayed, he's a nice werewolf i guess so he might not look that dangerous but they could have at least make them walk on 2 legs and make them look superior plus it would have made the fighting really awesome. Another problem i had with these were the way they transform from the always topless male to a puppy, they kinda jumped and suddenly become a wolf, I'm not really sure how to explain it but they could have made a better transformation like the good werewolves, Harry potter's werewolf is a good example but an even better example is an american werewolf that was made in 1981! it was a very cool and gruesome transformation. the last thing that annoyed me about the werewolves were the fact that the people were always running around without t-shirts with no explanation, at one point its raining errmm Jacob grab a coat or something we don't mind you'll catch a cold if you don't.

Moving onto the Vampires, at first i thought some of them were ok with their strength and speed especially when it came to fighting with the wolves in Eclipse, i will admit that I do like that scene but... Then there's Edward who has a cool back story and what not but has a panic attack when Bella walks into the room which is really funny, he breaks the bed even funny and then he calls Bella a spider monkey? Whoa! now your an idiot. I found that all the other vampires were ok apart from when they sparkled in the sunlight, are you serious?
sunlight should kill a Vampire not make him look like a girls accessory item! thats all the problems i faced with the vampires apart from Robert not having the ability to act, the character looks mysterious acts mysterious but as soon as he opens his mouth in that film its like he has no emotions to me he just sounds socially awkward. If i'm ever asked Team Edward or Team Jacob I will tell you that I'm rooting for the guy in the wheelchair!

Now! you can't have Edward without Bella. I had a few problems with Bella but the main ones include Kristen Stewart because she is so boring and dull, her endless narration which again is boring and dull, her lack of emotion and fake smiles, her inability to pour Ketchup for gods sake! you squeeze it to get the ketchup and finally that weird laugh/exhaust of air she does I don't really know what it is but its weird; I think thats it, I didn't like the fact she became a vampire. I know they probably kept to the book but did they have to make her so depressing and a few people have said its a great love story errmm she's a bit of a slut not only does she like a hairy beast and a 100 year old but she can't make up her damn mind, what you don't realise is that she was probably chatting up a yeti who also watched her sleep.

Now onto the final film which annoyed me a lot, SPOILER ALERT! nothing happens literally nothing the writers had to add their own battle scene to make it exciting but it turned out to be a vision so what was the point? I will say that twilight do have some cool fight scenes in it but there are parts where you think "he's just on a bloody bit string, that didn't even look like a backflip" and then there's parts where you think "that vampire and werewolf just worked together... awesome"
I think what really lets the film down is the mood which always seems to be gloomy, they do portray it very well but it lacks that kind of excitement and charisma from the characters, Bella dies after giving birth but is saved and she doesn't even look happy. Another problem I saw was that when the vampires ran it just didn't look very good in my opinion I like the idea of running fast but they took a dump on it especially in the baseball scene where the acrobatics are clearly fake or staged, what was the point of that baseball scene

again this post was not suppose to enrage twilight fans but more give my opinion on it, honestly I don't like it but im not one of those people who haven't seen it, I have and I just didn't like it but what i'm not going to do is wish death on Twilight lovers I will admit Stephenie Meyer has created quite a large fan club and the creators did create some very cool scenes. If i were to pick a favourite it would have to be Eclipse because it has a cool fight scene in it, that is all I remember from it to be honest and the fact they are made of diamonds which is another wft moment but it does explain why they sparkle.
But thats all from me today :)
Hope you enjoyed
until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment