Saturday 16 November 2013

Good news

Hello again :)
after a long think and Heather slapping some sense into me, I have decided to keep the blog running and i will continue to blog for as long as I can... there is a BUT though
before I do this, my blog is going to go under an extreme makeover, this is so i can correct mistakes and restore order with my new way of reviewing which I prefer now. This means there wont be any new posts for a while until I get this done, but I have created a short list of films to review which should keep me busy and there is one topic I would like to introduce but that will have to wait.
I'm thinking this may take me about a week or 2 but it's for a good reason and overall I think the blog will improve.
thanks for reading
Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment