Wednesday 13 November 2013

My Mad and Wonderful collection!

what is up people!!
Today I thought I would share my film collection with you, for 2 years I have been collecting film props and autographs from my favourite actors, comedians and actresses. A lot of people have asked why I do it and why do I waste money, I do it because i enjoy owning a piece of film history especially if its a film I enjoy so much and although autographs can be expensive and as someone explained "they are scribbles on a piece of paper" there is a lot more to it if you enjoy it, I've tried meeting a lot of people i like which works out well so in a way its a souvenir but I have bought many that I know I wont meet, i doubt I'm going to rush into Russell Crowe but there's something special about having their autograph. The big question is "how do you know there real" well being a collector for 2 years I've learnt from my mistakes and learnt to recognize a reliable source, these sources are known as AFTAL and UACC who are autograph traders that work on supplying authentic signatures so i tend to go to them or send Fanmail which has cause my collection to shoot up in numbers.
anyway, below you will see a lot of my collection unfortunately you wont be able to see all my autographs as I have just reached 200... thats a lot of photos. But before I continue I would just like to list the people I have met.
Sarah Millican, Frankie Boyle, Dara O'briain, Andy Parson, Chris Addison, Ed Byrne, Milton Jones, Micky Flanagan, Simon Whitlock, Richard Kiel, Alan Davies, Kevin Bridges, Jack Dee and I think that is it so far. A lot of people ask who some of them are and they say that they aren't famous but I think thats a matter of opinion depending on who much you like a celebrity, all of them to me are amazing and I cant believe I met them but in comparison they are no Chris Hemsworth or Christian Bale (Sorry)
without further adieu I present my collection!!!
enjoy
Ben Affleck 

Adam West

Zack Snyder

Tom Hiddleston

How I met you mother

Bon Jovi

Michael Shannon

Chris Hemsworth

Robert Downey Jr

Benedict Cumberbatch

Peter Cullen

Arrow Cast


Christian Bale


Michael Caine

Russell Crowe


Voldemort and Harry Potter

Slughorn and Serius Black

Elder Want and Snape

Calvary rifle from "to kill a king"

Axe from "Robin Hood"

a fun painting of the last supper

Green Goblin pumpkin bomb

Transformers Allspark Shard

Assassins creed 3 tomahawk

Incredible Hulk 2008 trousers 4/6

Painting

Thor Hammer version 1

General Zod statue

Sword from Troy



thats all for today, please enjoy the images and i apologize, this is a really long post :)
In the future there are many more props and signatures I hope to get but i think i may leave that for another day.
Captain america's shield and the command key from Man of steel are definitely on my list.
Until Next time
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment