Sunday 1 December 2013

RIP Paul Walker

This is something little before I go to work.



Paul Walker died in a car crash on their way to a charity event, he was the passenger of a Porsche sports car driven by his friend when they crashed in Los Angeles.

so this is just a little message 
RIP Paul
I really enjoyed him in the Fast films, before I was never a big fan until my brother sat me down and made me watch them properly.
they haven't finished Fast 7 yet so I am not sure what is going on but to be honest today is a sad day, he was a brilliant actor both funny and just awesome especially in Fast 6 which I have to say was amazing, he was awesome at driving and fighting- truly seemed like a nice guy and I'm sure he was.

so yeah, not the happiest post I've done but it seemed appropriate to pay my respects to a great actor.
my thoughts are with his friends and family.
until Next time

No comments:

Post a Comment