Tuesday 24 June 2014

100th Post!!!

Hello! today is my 100th post which is just awesome so before I move onto what I will be doing I thought I would just thank everybody for reading! I had no idea I would get this far let alone 10,000 Blog views along with 100,000 Google views.
Today is also my Blog's birthday, 1 year today which is pretty cool! I've seen much change but never could I foresee that in 1 year I would reach 100 posts, 10,000 views and 100,000 Google views so yes I am very surprised, it may not be a lot to some people but I've done myself proud and as I explained I will be blogging less I'm going to guess maybe 5 times a month in comparison to the 12 a month but I won't forget to blog so don't worry :)

Anyway this post is going to be a mixture of 2 things, I actually got a few questions in so I thought I would do a mini Q&A, there aren't many questions which was expected but at least its not nothing.

1) Who is your favourite actor
Errm I did a short one on the "about me page" but if I were to choose 1 actor I think it would be Michael Shannon. The way he executed the role of General Zod was fantastic because he did make us feel sorry for him and as well as that the way he delivered his lines was fantastic, he has a very sinister voice and look which made him the perfect villain. This criteria can then be replicated in Boardwalk Empire which is brilliant and I only started watching because of Michael who is my favourite character. One of my favourite films staring him is Take shelter because of his superb acting, with Michael his mood changes instantly giving us a range of performances and for this film we saw an almost psychotic yet scared being and he did such an amazing job.

2) Who is your favourite actress
This ones tough because I generally don't have one but I am going to go with... Megan Fox, I'm just kidding! I really don't have one, there are some that I like but no one that sticks out so... yeah sorry about that!

3) Who is your favourite Marvel Superhero
Thor, mainly because he has the strongest weapon in the Marvel universe and is so awesome that he is ranked top 10 strongest and most deadliest characters so don't start a fight with him. The way he's been brought to life in the film I think sold it to me, after Thor in 2011 I bought so many comics and replicas. With the Marvel universe its tough because its so large but Thor stands out the most for me because of his powers, his design and his characteristics.

4) Who is your favourite DC superhero
Batman, easy choice! The thing about Batman is that he's different, he's got a dark past which influenced his decision to fight crime and in all the comics, games or films they heavily focus on that night and its interesting to see a hero who isn't wearing bright colours or is always happy. As well as that Batman is human which means he has limits and that allows writers to produce an interesting story which is why he is so successful. As for the films Batman has been through a bumpy ride but finally Nolans incarnation captured the dark knight perfectly and so did the Arkham games. He is just awesome!

5) Who is your favourite Transformer
Optimus Prime, he possess amazing qualities which makes him an interesting and bad ass character, he's courageous, smart, awesome, visually amazing, voiced by Peter Cullen and just brilliant. Despite the flaws in the trilogy Optimus Prime was envisioned perfectly! he had that brave look and as we went through to the 3rd film he got better, he killed 10 Decepticons in 45 seconds... come on! I love the design of Optimus prime and his characteristics. I would have chose Bumblebee however I felt Optimus has more of a dominating role but Bee certainly makes the film more fun and... he's a Camaro

I was going to do a top 10 list but I couldn't think of categories, I was trying to think of something fun but I couldn't so today's post was cut down a lot.

So thank you for those questions! so what's next? well I will be doing the same thing and as I have explained I will not be blogging as much but the summer should be pretty great with all the blockbusters out like Transformers, TMNT and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and I am thinking of doing a post about the Harry Potter studios after I go (I am very excited!) I'm not completely out of ideas unless Hollywood stop producing films just expect less! I achieved my goal which is amazing but why stop right?
This year has been very good for my blog it has seen much change and possibly improvements so thank you for reading everything and hopefully enjoying it. It has expanded a lot so make sure you check out the other pages featuring things about me, my autographs and how to contact me (you stalker!)
I think that's it for today honestly, I chickened out of doing a video so maybe I'll do that for 20,000? so get viewing and sharing

Again thank you to everyone, it amazes me how my blog has reached places such as India or Iraq I still don't know how that happened but thank you!
Thanks for reading
Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment