Thursday 3 July 2014

Update!

Hello! I know I said my next post won't be until Transformers but I've had to delay the day I see it so to much sadness I will not see it on the opening day (Oh well)
so I wanted to do a little update about this month, you would have thought during the summer holidays there may be more posts, this is not true I'm afraid.

I am going to Jersey for a week which is a big deal for me because I haven't been on a plane in maybe 10 years so I am very nervous despite it being a 45 minute flight. As well as that I am now working in HMV for the summer which does take up a bit of my time and it knackers me out so blogging has been at the back of my mind lately. Along with work I am doing a lot which is very surprising because I always thought of myself as a bit of a recluse in fact now I have so much planned that it still baffles me, I'll share some of them for you!
I have my Holiday to Jersey
Harry potter studios (there will be a post on that!)
My Birthday
Lion King
I am also going to learn the Ukulele and I have mastered the spelling of it!
Hopefully site seeing in London and Brighton
and just general days out and a list of things I want to do just in case we have time (Marwell zoo) will hopefully be put into action, I did just complete my first year at college I deserve to relax
sooo yes! it is going to be the best summer I've had and it will mean that posts won't be as frequent. If anything the main things I will blog about will be Transformers, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Guardians of the Galaxy, TMNT and Harry Potter so at least there will be posts... just not many.

That's all I wanted to say really, just so you don't think I've forgotten... I'm sure my small fan club will miss me! but I will be back occasionally but don't expect 10 posts a month, I still don't know how I managed to do that.

anyway thats it from me! I will be back soon with my review on the latest Transformers film :)
Thanks for reading
Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment